Thank you for choosing MY Sewing Shoppe and allowing us to assist you in becoming the best you can be at sewing! We are committed to teaching you the techniques you need to enhance your love of sewing whether it be quilting, embroidery, heirloom sewing, adult/children apparel, software, machines and much more. You will find a variety of class offerings by our very dedicated and talented teachers who all share a love and passion for sewing and are eager to share their knowledge with you.
In an effort to provide you with the best classroom experience possible, please read our policies carefully before signing up for any class.
- You must be preregistered to attend a class. Full payment is required at time of registration either online, by phone or in person. This is necessary in order for our educators to properly prepare for class.
- Classes are reserved on a first-come basis. Class size is limited and may fill quickly in which case a wait list will be provided.
- We strongly suggest that you mark your calendar with date and time of class and refer to the website for all class information. Coming prepared for class is your responsibility.
- Class fees are refundable ONLY if you cancel 4 days prior to day of class OR if we cancel the class due to lack of participation or other reasons.
- Classes are offered as a courtesy and a service to our customers. We appreciate your support when you purchase class supplies at MY Sewing Shoppe. Most supplies needed for class are available in house and you will be advise otherwise if not.
- Classes will start promptly at specified time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so that you can set up and are ready to begin. Late arrivals are distractions to others and we understand unavoidable situations may occur. In any event, try your best and give yourself enough time. A courtesy call is appreciated if possible in such circumstances.
- Cell phone use is discouraged during class as a courtesy to others. Please silence your phones before class begins and take any emergency call out of classroom area.
- Children under 18 and personal visitors are not allowed in adult classes.
- We offer specific classes for children starting at 8 years of age.
- If your class requires you to bring your machine, make sure to bring your power cord, foot control, all necessary accessories and owner’s manual. If you are unable to bring your machine to class and would like to use a loaner please inform us at time of registration. If possible we will provide you with a loaner if one is available. If you borrow a machine from a friend, please familiarize yourself with the machine prior to class.
- If you are using a computer for class, please bring the power cord, mouse, USB stick or disc and workbook (if indicated).
- Please check our website (www.mysewingshoppebernina.com) for the latest updates on our class offerings and schedule.