Have fun playing with some large scale prints in a traditional block that features a kite shape. You can create "rings of color" as in the class sample or make totally random scrappy blocks. Your choice! You will receive a 10% discount on supplies purchased at MSS.
What To Bring To Class:
- Machine in good working order & with necessary parts (bobbin/ bobbin case, foot control, power cord, manual, etc.)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Rotary cutter and small table-sized mat
- Paper scissors and fabric scissors
- Freezer paper and pen
- Paper glue
- 6.5 inch square ruler
- Small iron and table top pressing surface
- Lunch/ snack
- Fat Quarters in assorted prints
- 1 5/8 yd Background
- 5/8 yd inner border
- 1 5/8 outer border
If want to make totally random scrappy blocks, you can cut your kites from 6.5-inch squares. Just bring fabric and play! Your background pieces will be cut traditionally.